Abortion Grief Recovery will begin an 8-week Bible Study titled Surrendering the Secret, Healing the Heartbreak of Abortion, during the Spring and Fall of every year. All books and study materials are provided.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Many women and men experience psychological, physical and spiritual symptoms similar to those of any post traumatic stress disorder. These symptoms may appear immediately after the trauma of abortion, or may surface a number of years following the abortion. It is not necessary to be suffering from every one of these symptoms to be experiencing Post-Abortion Trauma. Below is a list of the emotional and psychological symptoms which impact many who have had an abortion:
- Bouts of crying
- Inability to forgive yourself
- Intense grief/sadness
- Emotional numbness
- Sexual problems or promiscuity
- Eating disorders
- Lowered self esteem
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Nightmares and sleep disturbances
- Suicidal urges
- Difficulty with relationships
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Multiple abortions
- Pattern of repeat crisis pregnancy
- Discomfort around babies or pregnant women
- Fear/ambivalence of pregnancy
For additional information about the study which will begin, please call 254-965-5139 or email us at email@example.com.
Find us on Facebook